viernes, 21 de marzo de 2014

Mis parejas favoritas son ex parejas

Creo en el amor. Lo juro. También creía que ya era primavera y se me ha nublado el día. Mis parejas favoritas ya no son pareja. Tienen talento, son atractivos, son estilosos y me encanta ver sus fotos juntos. Espero que a vosotros también os gusten...

-

I belive in love. I swear. I also belived that it was already spring but today it's a cloudy day. My favourite couples aren't couples anymore. They are talented, they are atractive, they are stylish y I love to see their photos together. I hope you enjoy them too...



PJ Harvey y Nick Cave nunca confirmaron su relación. El vídeo lo dice todo. Son mis favoritos.

-

PJ Harvey and Nick Cave never confirmed their relationship. The video says everything. They're my favourites.


Johnny Depp and Winona Ryder. Winona forever said the tatoo.



Johnny Depp and Kate Moss.


Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis.


Justine Frischmann and Brett Anderson.


Justine Frischmann and Damon Albarn.

Natalie Portman and Devendra Banhart.


Me encanta Benicio del Toro. Me encanta Scarlett Johansson. Hay rumores sobre el tema. No me importa. Pero habría sido bastante guay.

-

I love Benicio de Toro. I love Scarlett Johansson. There are gossips about it. I don't care. It would be cool.

Let love rule!



See you soon!